Hiiii My name is Gill (that's Jill, only spelled with a "G"). Well Gillian really, but s’all the same! I used to live in New Orleans, but now I live in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, NJ. I graduated in May with my Bachelors in Environmental Science, and I am currently serving as an AmeriCorps volunteer focused on improving watershed health. I'm looking forward to a new adventure once my program ends in July!
Ask me ANYTHING. Really.
Colorful flower dress? I wore this to graduation. I liked it better on me before my chest got smaller!!
Flowery dress? it’s actually a hand-me-down given to me by the lady with whom I live, and it’s way too big, so I have to belt it… but does this color belt look stupid? It’s all I have!
Black and white? BUT, Brenna’s wearing black and white!
OR should I run out to Target and try to find a new dress / new belt for #2??
I tried on two other dresses, but they make me look frumpy.
- jemmacurren answered:first one
- shrinkingwolf answered:I like the first one
- beachyrunner said:The second dress is adorable, smaller belt would work well! They all look great though, you look cute in everything!
- beachyrunner likes this
- trimamatri said:#1 is my fave
- justbrooksy said:First.
- buildingothersup said:1 or 3!
- runsforredvelvet answered:2nd one!!
- everyrepcounts said:#1.
- runwrite answered:I really like #2! But I feel like it might need tan/brown shoes to go with the belt.
- unwinding-soul answered:the bottom one’s really cute :)
- szeeee answered:#1
- keepingupwithmcjones said:#1 for sure!
- laurworksandwonders said:I like the first one best! You look gorgeous!
- ashamedtosay said:First one!
- 3quartersalice likes this
- 3quartersalice said:Colorful flowery one for sure!!
- iron-inside answered:I like the 1st one
- runningforme said:#1!
- runningwithguts said:What Karen said.
- michaeldoeslife said:1
- michaeldoeslife likes this
- insearchofmybalance said:#1 or a new dress
- mar-kicksass said:#1 looks great!
- ariavie answered:Suggestion #1: Replace scowl with smile. :) Suggestion #2: I like the top dress best. Teeny tiny waist, girlie.
- wunderkindchen said:I think the first outfit looks most wedding-esque. I do like the 3rd a lot though.
- gillsquirt posted this