Hiiii My name is Gill (that's Jill, only spelled with a "G"). Well Gillian really, but s’all the same! I used to live in New Orleans, but now I live in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, NJ. I graduated in May with my Bachelors in Environmental Science, and I am currently serving as an AmeriCorps volunteer focused on improving watershed health. I'm looking forward to a new adventure once my program ends in July!
Ask me ANYTHING. Really.
For a girl that grew up on Long Island, has been living in NJ for 7 months, and really enjoys being around trees, you’d think I’d have seen a tick before.
Today was a first time, and I thoroughly freaked out.
He was just hanging out on my passenger seat, probably since Monday when I had organized an Earth Day cleanup at a nearby park/river. Oy.
I guess I better get used to it with all the time I’ll be spending outdoors this spring in NJ!
I don’t want lyme disease, I don’t want lyme disease, I don’t want lyme disease. Nor do I want an arachnid making his new home inside of my skin, thank you.
- danielleruns said:JESUSFRICK THAT THING LOOKS HUGE PLEASE MAKE IT STOP
- katiegirlchasesinfinity likes this
- fitterisbetter likes this
- bayou-princess said:Yikes!
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- runningwithguts said:Make sure you thoroughly check your person after working outside!
- chrystidoeslife likes this
- chrisrunsoldschool likes this
- ariavie said:Tick season already? Eww
- tallmormon said:NO NO NO NO NO!!! Come to Utah, less ticks! it’s very simple.
- tallmormon likes this
- keepingupwithmcjones likes this
- trish-runs-the-world-away likes this
- becky-balances likes this
- ourtimetochange likes this
- allengetsmotivated said:Kill it with fire!
- zerotomudder said:ticks are icky…. ticks are icky….. I have lived in Missouri for almost 10 years and refuse to get used to them! I just got the willys thinking about them!
- lindsaydoeslife likes this
- gillsquirt posted this