Hiiii My name is Gill (that's Jill, only spelled with a "G"). Well Gillian really, but s’all the same! I used to live in New Orleans, but now I live in The-Middle-of-Nowhere, NJ. I graduated in May with my Bachelors in Environmental Science, and I am currently serving as an AmeriCorps volunteer focused on improving watershed health. I'm looking forward to a new adventure once my program ends in July!
Ask me ANYTHING. Really.
- I baked cookies by myself last night;
- I slept in this morning until 8;
- I went to the farmer’s market and got some goodies;
- I hung with best friend L!
- My friend from NY comes tonight!!
Life could be worse.
ALSO, I was having some issues with pain in my foot starting Monday (I think it’s a tendon issue on the outside of my foot), but I’ve been icing it like cray. It feels so much better today! My toenail is still black though. Schwoops.
Does this mean I can get back to running soon? I don’t want to be stupid about it, but I also want to run! I want to train for the Crescent City Classic 10k in April! Also, there’s an adventure run in May! So, run? Or take it easy a bit longer?
- fitterisbetter likes this
- livinglifeinmotion likes this
- mar-kicksass answered: If you don’t want to be stupid about it then I’m not the person to ask. ;)
- vivalapinkowitz likes this
- uhoh-janellio likes this
- sayhellotocindy likes this
- jrfred likes this
- newidentity-athlete likes this
- runsforredvelvet likes this
- c00lrunnings likes this
- easybeinggreene likes this
- lostweightgainedlove likes this
- lostweightgainedlove answered: RUN BABEH!!!! And also… spring break already???
- darcythrives likes this
- runswithpoodles likes this
- regainingmymoxy likes this
- shortmom said: Pervy foot hugger.
- runningwithguts answered: What Karen said!
- thisfearlesslife said: I has black toenails too!
- thisfearlesslife likes this
- full-iron said: Try rolling foot with frozen water bottle, or golf ball plus icing. Foam roll or use stick on calves
- full-iron likes this
- ariavie answered: Go for it if you feel better. But stop immediately if it hurts. :) I like the photo with your foot. Makes me laugh.
- bikesbrainsbetterliving likes this
- gillsquirt posted this